Surely design has become one of the most successful and prospering modern businesses. Therefore this particular occupation has become attractive to many. A skillful designer will always find a job, a well-paid job. So, how to become a designer? You need two things – talent and appropriate education. To help you out with the latter, we’d like to offer you a list of the world’s best design schools. Choose wisely and good luck!
Top 10 Best Design Schools in the World*
1. Rhode Island School of Design – Providence, RI
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Media Lab – Cambridge, MA
3. University of Cincinnati (College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning) – Cincinnati, OH
4. Carnegie Mellon University School of Design – Pittsburgh, PA
5. Parsons The New School for Design – New York, NY
6. Pratt Institute – Brooklyn, NY
7. Royal College of Art – London, UK
8. D School: Institute of Design at Stanford University – Stanford, CA
9. Carnegie Mellon Human Computer Interaction Institute – Pittsburgh, PA
10. Art Center College of Design – Pasadena, CA
*Chart by Business Insider based on a simple and pragmatic survey, including 633 responders that asked how valuable each design school’s program really is.
Read the whole article here.
featured image via singledadhouse.com